Modern people have a fast-paced life. They like to stay up late and play with electronic products for a long time. Even meals like high-calorie and high-fat foods. Eating greasy and spicy foods can stimulate the secretion of sebaceous glands and make the hair oily and hair loss is particularly severe. And many people have irregular work and rest, which affects the body's metabolism and aggravates greasy hair and hair loss. So what should I do if my hair is greasy and loses hair?
Experts point out that greasy hair loss is a type of hair loss caused by the strong secretion of sebaceous glands. At the same time, the patient's diet, sleep habits, mental stress, disease and other factors can cause greasy hair loss, which often occurs in young and middle-aged people. Body. The symptoms are greasy head and obvious symptoms of hair loss. Many patients tend to experience symptoms of greasy hair and alopecia with increasing age. As a result, symptoms such as thinning of the hair and bare scalp appear. In view of the problem of greasy hair and hair loss, experts put forward the following suggestions and methods, as follows:
1. Don't overeating. If you eat too many fried and spicy foods, it will easily lead to neurological disorders in the body, which will affect the normal work of human internal organs, thereby affecting the growth and rest of the human body, and finally causing hair to appear. A lot of oil.
2. Hair oil, remember to keep enough sleep, rest, let the hair and scalp get enough sleep, this can control the hair oil.
3. Proper exercise can speed up the circulation in the human body, refresh the cells and consume excess fat and oil. Such as swimming, jogging, cycling, yoga, skipping rope and other fitness activities. Both can help relieve greasy hair.
4. In addition to maintaining adequate sleep, we also remember to correct our bad habits of staying up late and staying in bed. This is a bad lifestyle that leads to the deterioration of the scalp environment and causes oily hair.
5. Pay attention to the endocrine situation in the body. Eat more fruits and vegetables to supplement the daily vitamins and trace elements required by the human body. Drink some neutral tea that cools and regulates the stomach and intestines, such as intestinal tea.
From the above information, we know that the importance of healthy hair to a person, whether it is a man or a woman, if you have greasy hair and severe hair loss, it often conveys a sloppy image to others, which seriously affects others' judgments on you. Therefore, patients should take effective measures in time to get rid of hair problems as soon as possible.Back